30th Birthday Celebration of my Wife






SeasSpring Resort Mabini Batangas



ME and Wifey recently had a trip in SeasSpring Resort, Brgy.Mainit, Mabini Batangas. 
We went there on Oct 6, 2017 and stayed until Oct 7, 2017. Yes, It was just only a 24hour stay to celebrate my Wife's 30th Birthday but it feels like we've been there for a long time. It has this "I've already been here" vibe that I can't explain.

My rating for this resort is 8/10. Panalo yung place. Wala ring halos tao nung nandoon kami due to off-peak season. May mga Koreans tho, since they're spending their ChuSeok and the resort is also Korean-owned.

The sunrise in Mabini, Batangas is Indescribable!

Natural Sauna, so damn Hot! That rocky ground emits natural steam


View from the dinning area

Pros: 
-The package was CHEAP. Abot-kaya! it was only for 2,972.58php in Agoda. It was also my First time to book in Agoda. I was kind of skeptic at first if their packages are legit. LEGIT pala talaga!
-Pools (sea salt water)
-Natural Hot Spring (sobrang inet!)
-Natural Sauna (I said natural dahil umu-usok talaga yung lupa! Kahit ung seashore! Now I know why kung bakit Brgy. Mainit name ng place!
- Rooms and amenities (with Free Breakfast, Buffet!)
and the People! The staff are so Uber-Friendly!

Cons:
-Foods,sobrang MAHAL bes!
-Nag fa-flactuate ung electricity nila (mga seconds lang nmn)
-Walang masyadong Freebies sa Room (ok lang, nandoon naman ako for the experience NOT for freebies!)
To be honest, I overlooked the imperfections of this place since I was there to enjoy and spend this special day with my wife which she really deserves! I'm really not good at giving reviews, I'm sorry! I'm just here to share our experience in this Breathtaking Place at Seasspring Resort!



Pools
Wifey Chillin' (their pools by the way is at 4 to 5 feet only)

Near the Cottages
I'm only one call away....

In front of our Room



Wifey told me that she has plans to go back here. I was also thinking the same thing! I didn't post a picture of our room simply because I want to leave a touch of privacy of our vacation.

But If  you are interested in booking your next vacation, book a trip now and witness the beauty of this place!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES

Disconnect, Reflect and Reconnect, a Calayo Beach resort review

Jack of all trades, master of none. Is there anything wrong with that?