Becoming Vegan


How are you guys? It's been a long while since the last time I posted. There were many things have happened during the past few months. (I think it's been a year already) To start off, I'm now Vegan, and I'm already on my 6th month. I've decided to ditch pork, beef, chicken (my favorite by the way that I had a hard time letting go..) and even fish. Just by going Vegan, I have already lost 10kg in span of 3 months. Just so you know guys that veganism is not a diet, it's an ethical position against exploitation of animals.

I know that there have been discussion already about veganism here in mylot. How many vegans do we have here?



this post can also be seen here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES

Disconnect, Reflect and Reconnect, a Calayo Beach resort review

Gone too soon, RIP Chester Bennington