How did you celebrate Father's day?

photo grabbed from Google

I celebrated Father's day by giving my dad a perfume (I and my wife live with my parents by the way), then spent the rest of the day with my sister who happened to visit my parents together with her husband and kids. We ate lunch together. It was really nostalgic. Speaking of perfume, we're a family that likes perfume!  I've been married for 6 years now but I don't have a kid yet (working on it) TBH, I kinda got a bit jealous when our company gave Father's day mugs to legit Dads (you know, those who are married and already have kids)  But it's okay... How about you? how did you celebrate Father's Day?




 (this post can also be seen here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES

Disconnect, Reflect and Reconnect, a Calayo Beach resort review

Jack of all trades, master of none. Is there anything wrong with that?