The Graveyard Shift



I really don't like our shift. I'm a NAVIGATOR for one of the biggest contact centers here in the Philippines. They change our shift every 1 or 2 weeks (and sometimes suddenly) and it's killing me. Not just only me but also my workmates! We've got the ugliest shift on the production floor! it's 12:00am-9:30 am :( and this is really killing us in terms of health, and nightlife (I don't have a nightlife btw. HA!), family time, and body clock. I know that during our interview, they asked us if we are flexible/amenable to the schedule and we said "yes". Yes, we are flexible, but they should be giving us a heads-up prior to the change of schedule.

Is anyone here who's into GY shift? What do you usually guys do to cope with it?

(this post can also be seen here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES

Disconnect, Reflect and Reconnect, a Calayo Beach resort review

Jack of all trades, master of none. Is there anything wrong with that?