Why Alabastro Beats?



I'm currently residing in San Andres Bukid, Metro Manila. Our street is at ALABASTRO. Then how did I come up with the word BEAT? Nothing fancy, but I believe that this would be a great start for my blogging venture. I decided to go blogging because it would help me vent (express I should say...)  whatever pops into my mind. I'm thinking to put all of my thoughts here in this blog while I'm still in the process of learning the ins and outs of blogging. I just currently signed up on Google Adsense, and I'm hoping they'll approve my application. For now, I'm thinking of creative materials or things that I want to share on this blog. Such music (more on covers or tutorials on how to play this song, review of a movie, etc. recommendations, and much more!) Trust me, I'm a Man of MANY things, BUT I'm also a MASTER of Something which is MUSIC! 


About Me

I'm a Musician. I think I'm blessed to live in this world because I know how to play music (which is everybody's favorite), and I thank the Lord for that! I've been playing music for almost 2 decades. My forte? More on Christian songs (e.g. Hillsong, Planetshakers, Ron Kenoly, Israel and New Breed, and the list just goes on and on)

My main ax is the Keyboards/piano, but I was a drummer back then though. I learned to play the drums and BE in the Beat before learning to become a pianist. Then started to learn how to play the guitar and bass guitar by myself. Yes, I'm a "widow"! That's how Filipinos say it if you know how to play musical instruments just by using your ears (more on the dependence on your ears if you already know music theory such as Family chords and stuff) PLUS, you can say that I'm a ONE MAN BAND!

I'm an experienced Online English teacher (I say experienced because I didn't take up Education or took teaching courses back in college. It was all pure experience because it was my first job after I graduated from College). I started teaching English to foreigners in 2009. My 7 years of ESL experience involves teaching Basic Grammar, TOEFL, and Business English to Koreans and Japanese kids, VIP clients, and Businessmen. I basically use Skype as a medium for me to connect with my students. I've been employed in several office-based companies and decided to go Home-based teaching after seeing the advantages of working at home.

Well, I obviously got more on my plate. I can't wait to share everything that I love on this blog, but I'm really pressed for time! I still have to fetch my Wife at the terminal after her 3 long days of vacation in her hometown! Ciao!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES

Disconnect, Reflect and Reconnect, a Calayo Beach resort review

Jack of all trades, master of none. Is there anything wrong with that?